Senior Operations Engineer
Contract Length: 12 months
IR35: Out of scope
Pay Rate: £400 - £450
* Capture and analysis of network requirements that applications will place on the network, including bandwidth, latency, fault tolerance and access control.
* Design network services across L2-7 to meet application & users' needs.
* Clearly document the high and low level network design and configuration.
* Ensure that network meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
* Creation of network configuration templates and scripts to repeatable automated deployment.
Over 10 years' experience in an architectural or senior network engineering role.
Experience working in a complex organisation including working directly with a variety and range of non-technical stakeholders.
Experience in supporting and managing BAU engineering, and major incidents in relation to network troubleshooting.
Experience in the design and configuration of networks in cloud environments across the OSI stack.
Experience in configuration of stateless and stateful and next generation firewalls.
Demonstrable ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE required
Network vendor formal certification
Cloud vendor formal certification
BSc degree or equivalent, in any field or relevant demonstrable experience
Experience working in Government or highly regulated environments.
Security Clearance: SC
Interview Process: Face to face