Talent international have an exciting position to come and join a new fitness and wellbeing organisation in the West midlands
As the SEO Point of Contact, you will be responsible for increasing visibility and revenue across the Healthier Weight portfolio. Working closely with the Head of Digital, the SEO lead will have full ownership of the organic channel and the development and management of the SEO strategy; devising and implementing an SEO strategy in line with business objectives. You will be working with multiple teams (internal and external) across the group to deliver tangible results and grow Organic as a marketing channel.
Typical duties include:
- Perform full technical site audits/on page analysis and prioritisation of tasks to be completed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve customer journey and visibility of Weight to Go / Healthier Weight core products.
- Analyse and interpret data to highlight key opportunities.
- Full end to end campaign management from idea generation to execution and analysis.
- Reporting and analysis on key metrics / KPIs and overall site health recommending improvements where appropriate.
- Continuously looking for ways to optimise and improve Organic traffic to our websites.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
With a strong technical background and experience running outreach campaigns, you will be data driven with a keen eye for detail, you will be capable of executing advanced SEO techniques to effectively grow and nurture the channel. The role requires previous hands on experience of managing successful SEO campaigns and you will already have commercial experience within SEO. It is strongly preferred that you have working knowledge of the following:
- SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl, AWR etc.
- Google Analytics or similar web analytics platform
The successful candidate will ideally be digitally-focused and data-driven and able to demonstrate success within SEO elsewhere in their career. This role would suit someone who is currently working within an agency or commercially-focused business, enjoys being hands-on with their work, and is looking for a step-up into a complete channel ownership position
Please apply below