Talent International is working with a fast growing RegTech startup based in London who is looking for a full stack senior software engineer to join their team, due to continual growth. They have just closed series A and are offering a competitive salary as well as equity!
They have developed a Smart Policy platform to enable regulated businesses to build and manage compliance policies programmatically. Their approach enables he automation and digitisation of tasks previously performed by human compliance professionals.
You will be a core member of the Product function, leading a team of five engineers to power the company's product and turn their vision into reality.
- A proven track record with relevant experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Ability to calmly and quickly act to fix a problem in a crisis and help the team understand what went wrong and how to avoid it in the future
- Commercial mindset, for you to work to continuously improve the quality of their codebase; identifying when refactoring is necessary
- An experienced Engineer who is seeking to become a Team Lead, with any relevant experience managing a team, perhaps on projects you have led in the past
- A confident communicator who possesses essential skills to develop into a great team manager
- Desirable - experience in a startup, or similar dynamic culture
- Experience with React a plus.
- Experience with Rust would also be great.
- Experience in DevOps (particularly Kubernetes) a plus.
- You'll be a technical expert. You'll be hands-on with code and a contributor in the team, thinking about everything from architecture, security and performance, all the way through to feature UX.
- You'll also play a key role in building their engineering strategy and defining their roadmap. They're looking for someone to bring new ideas and become an integral part of the process to continuously improve their product.
- You'll be able to break down technical ideas into simple and effective plans - ensuring responsibilities are agreed and communicated within the team. You'll prioritise and manage delivery taking a high-level view of their stack and architecture, ensuring they're building scalable solutions and resolving issues (or empowering others to resolve them) when needed