My established Fintech client are looking for an experienced Service and customer experience designer to take the lead on a 4 month project. Working in a fast paced start-up environment, this developer will need to be a practitioner of end to end service design, with experience delivering multi-channel services.
It is important to state is my client's insistence that this developer must have a customer centric focus on design and customer experience.
- Minimum 5 years' service design or related experience, designing across end-to-end solutions
- A portfolio showing ability to identify and deliver improvements in the user experience that have measurable positive impact on customers and deliver business benefit
- Ability to plan and facilitate effective workshops and brainstorms
- Setting design strategy for your project to support user and business outcomes
- Strategies for getting stakeholder engagement & buy-in
- Able to effectively communicate complex data and ideas, and experience in presenting to the c-suite
- The ability to uncover insight - not just to accept what you hear at face value, but to drive towards unarticulated needs, whether it's from users of a system or business stakeholders
- Numerate and able to apply statistical analysis
Day rate: £475-525/day
Please get in touch ASAP if this lucrative role is of interest.