GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN A FANTASTIC COMPANY IN OXFORD:
Are you looking for your next exciting permanent role as Senior Site Reliability Engineer in a market leading company in Oxford?
Are you an engineer with a diverse background in systems administration and software development?
Career progression sounds like a key work for you?
If so, read on!
We are seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to engage with the platform and drive its future scalability and performance for customers. You will improve the platform' reliability end-to-end and troubleshoot issues across the entire stack (hardware, software, application and network).
You will be a part of a fast moving team in a growing and constantly evolving production environment!
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- You will dive deep into all aspects of our operations including software, systems, automation, and process
- You will be mentoring the wider engineering team through consulting, capacity planning, and launch reviews
- You will be helping maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- You will help support and scale our MySQL database installations
You will have:
- Extensive experience handling services in a large scale environment
- Experience with administrating a RDBMS in a production environment, preferably MySQL
- Experience leading technical discussions and architecting technical solutions
If you fit the description above and are interested please send an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move quite quickly with this role.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of Senior Site Reliability Engineer.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.