- Climb Online - Founded by Lord Sugar and BBC Apprentice 2014 Winner, Mark Wright
- Progressive start-up listed #12 in the Top 100 UK start-ups list.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with UK's leading businessman, Lord Sugar
Never dread Mondays again. This is a truly one of a kind opportunity to join one of the UK's emerging digital agencies.
Since 2015, our client, Climb Online have grown their team from 3 to 30 and have secured over 200 clients and show no signs of slowing down. Due to this staggering growth over the past three years they are looking to appoint a seasoned SEO Account Manager to join their team in Central London.
As a Senior Account Manager your role will encompass a full approach to SEO strategies for your assigned clients.
Your key tasks will include:
- Be the main client contact and channel and strategic lead for your assigned accounts - ensuring regular and clear communication is received by you and your client.
- Create clear SEO strategies based on full analysis of the competitive landscape, business and sector challenges and communicate that clearly to client contacts.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and user journey to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Liaise with the Technical SEO team to unearth site issues and opportunities to improve campaign performance.
- Work with our Outreach team to execute affective link building campaigns, aiding with client brand awareness and increasing Organic visibility.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Assist with New Business Development in the form of producing proposals and taking part in pitches for new business
Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. They are especially interested in candidates looking to move into a leadership role.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- 4+ years' experience in an SEO role, preferably agency side
- Good, working knowledge of SEO tools including Majestic SEO, SEMrush & Screaming Frog
- Ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
- Experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between SEO, PPC & Social
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Good level of Google Analytics knowledge
- Proactiveness and forward thinking when working on campaigns with a desire to push for client growth and to be a trusted advisor to the client.
In return you will be joining a Top UK start-up offering unrivalled career progression and a whole host of perks including summer hours, Friday drinks and early finishes, monthly team events and the opportunity to directly shape this innovative business.
To apply please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience.