Senior Ruby Developer
A Senior Ruby Developer is required to Design, Create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation
- You must have strong skills in front end or back end web development (or both) - with a mixture of skills in Ruby, Java, Scala, Python
- Be ready to get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects - in an Agile environment
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs
- Implement APIs for internal and external use.
- Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers. Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
- Looking for someone who is used to working with TDD
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
£500- £550 per day
If you have great with Ruby / Ruby on Rails - apply today! I'd love to talk this project through in more detail
Ruby / Java / Scala / Python / Agile / TDD / Ruby on Rails / Digital Transformation / Greenfield Products / Open source environment / Front end / Back bend / HTML / CSS