Senior React JS Developer
Following a recent Series-A funding round, my client is looking for talented Web developers to join an awesome team of engineers to help engineer a data intelligence platform.
The product is deployed in large programmes from Cyber Breach and privacy to Cloud Migration. Demand for the product is increasing dramatically in light of European Data Protection Regulation and therefore the pace of change is fast and flexible.
The current web application is a shiny SPA developed in React & Redux and backed by a node.js web server.
- Working within the small UI engineering team you will be a seasoned (Web) Developer responsible for all aspects of day-to-day development; from developing new features, improving performance of our machine-learning components, to mentoring junior developers and engaging with front-of-house.
- Your experience will enable you to be writing React components one day, and then tinkering with charting libraries or D3.js the next day
- Writing modular, well tested code that remains easy to maintain as the codebase and business continues to scale
- Understanding and applying industry best practices and ensuring our web application can run flawlessly on any browser
- Ensuring code quality via code review, automated testing and pair programming as required
- Technical degree or similar
- Expert Web developer with years of enterprise or quality code development under your belt
- Familiarity with git
- Significant exposure to React and ideally Redux
- Comfortable in a linux environment
- Familiarity with automation and build tools (Jenkins etc)
- A "can-do" startup attitude and capability of bootstrapping internal projects and seeing them through to completion
- You like clean code. The number of WTFs in your code is low!
- Familiarity with container based deployment
- Unlimited holidays!
- Regular company BBQ's and social events
- Hackathons & Personal Development days
- Regular meetup group hosted on site
- Espresso Machine/Beer Fridge/Soft drinks
- Your choice of hardware
- Flexible working