Are you looking for your next exciting permanent role as Senior QA Automation Engineer in a market leading technology company in Newbury?
Latest technologies and evolution/learning sound like key words for you?
Are you looking for a flat structure kind of environment? Career progression?
If so, read on!
We are seeking a skilled Senior QA Automation Engineer to deliver expert level functional, non-functional and automation testing.
If you are looking for a collaborative environment where your saying counts, then this is the Team for you.
* Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
* Identify, record, thoroughly document and track bugs
* Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
* Mentoring junior members of the QA team
* Tracking quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools and champion our automation process moving forward
* Setting up test environments (Exchange, Sharepoint, Oﬃce 365 etc) and generating test data
* Technical degree/similar or demonstrable QA experience
* Comfortable in a linux environment
* A "Can-do" startup aptitude
* Familiarity with databases/big data stores a plus
* Interested in learning about cutting-edge Big Data technologies
* Excellent communicator
If you fit the description above and are interested please send an up to date CV as soon as possible as they are looking to move quite quickly with this role.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of Senior QA Automation Engineer.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.
QA/QUALITY ASSURANCE/ENGINEER/SELENIUM/RESTASSURED/SOAP UI/JAVA RESTFUL APIS/RDBMS/NOSQL/MAVEN/JENKINS/BAMBOO/AGILE