I am recruiting for an Engagement Manager / Senior Project Manager on behalf of a global leader in the Enterprise Software sector.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of projects to their portfolio of high profile customers across the UK, Ireland, Nordics & Benelux.
You should have worked as a client-facing Project Manager for a Software Vendor or System Integrator, have fantastic communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years project management experience
- Digital Transformation experience
- Bid Management
- PRINCE2, ITIL, PMBOK and or related Project Management certification or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills, ability to liaise effectively with customers
- A fast learner with an understanding of technology
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High-energy, collaborative personal style and ability to work in a team environment and bring about a consensus on contradicting views
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, advanced planning skills
- Work on all aspects of client projects including deliverables, client communications, and application configuration.
- Understand, identify, communicate, and implement best-practice solutions for customer planning needs
- Collaborate with product management to define product strategy and roadmap
- Identifying weaknesses and initiating corrective actions where needed
- Cohesively work with other service and product team members to find creative solutions to our customers' challenges.
- Perform remote and on-site customization, installation, and integration of the companies software solution
- Provide consulting to customers during the testing, evaluation, pilot, production and training phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Working and organizing the delivery of projects
With excellent training, a high profile customer base and great opportunities for career and personal development within a global business this is a fantastic opportunity.
This role is home-based with travel required within Northern Europe.