Senior Planner, Analysis and forecasting expert
We are seeking an outstanding planner, who can develop a resource modelling and forecasting tool. This tool/model will analysis and forecasting business impacts (resources, performance) of a range of business decisions. Your expertise will enable senior managers to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions.
You will be delivering in a complex, fast paced and often ambiguous environment, working direct to the Programme Director. This role requires skilled, emotionally intelligent and results-driven person who can navigate a very complex and sensitive environment.
- Develop a resource modelling & forecasting tool to enable a dynamic understanding of the impacts of a range of business decisions (resources requirements, performance delivery and project delivery plans)
- Running and reviewing outputs from the resource modelling and forecasting tool to test business approaches to performance and project delivery
- Collection, analysis and interpretation of data. Analyse a range of performance and project data, looking at trends/risks/issues to identify areas for improvement and collaboration. Advising on appropriate and effective methods and tools to resolve.
- Provide professional/technical expertise on project planning, analysis and forecasting to support the project and future planning.
- Advise the organisation on modelling and forecasting approaches
- Knowledge transfer
You will have:
- Excellent Excel, data & analytical capability, and strong attention to detail with resource modelling and reporting.
- A breadth of delivery experience and expertise, including working with complex programmes involving significant change in a government department, broad and demonstrable experience of leading and delivering business and experience of turning around performance delivery.
- Been responsible for developing unique variations to suit specific situations and can adapt/ tailor your approach to meet the requirements of the project.
- Apply advanced knowledge in the discipline of planning for the analysis and successful resolution of risks and issues and identification of opportunities