Senior PHP Developer | Symfony, Laravel, MySQL
PHP Developer with strong MVC skills (in either Laravel, Symfony or Zend) and MySQL is sought after by a leading online company that uses big data to monitor the performance of a range of telecommunications. Based in Central Loddon, they are looking for a strong web developer who has had a PHP focus throughout their career. They are currently in a phase of rapid expansion due to the popularity of their products and need a number of programmers to join their technical team.
You would be working on their micro service APIs that evaluate big data and make the results accessible to a range of customers from international corporations to thousands of individuals. You will be working closely with the senior management to understand the requirements and discuss project sizes and timeframes.
Technical skills required for the role:
- At least 4 years commercial PHP experience
- MVC knowledge and experience with at least one of the following frameworks: Laravel, Lumen, Symfony or Zend
- Version control experience e.g. Git, SVN
- Excellent MySQL skills
- Knowledge of Front End technologies
- Up to £70k annual salary DOE
- Generous pension scheme
- Full private medical care
- Choice of equipment in a top of the range working environment
- Training budget
If you are an experienced PHP Developer with strong MVC skills and want to work with big data, send your CV or call Luke Rose on 0121 647 2584.