Senior Paid Media Account Manager / Digital Agency / Central London /
- Climb Online - Founded by Lord Sugar and BBC Apprentice 2014 Winner, Mark Wright
- Progressive start-up listed #12 in the Top 100 UK start-ups list.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to work with UK's leading businessman, Lord Sugar
Never dread Mondays again. This is a truly one of a kind opportunity to join one of the UK's emerging digital agencies.
Since 2015, our client, Climb Online have grown their team from 3 to 30 and have secured over 200 clients and show no signs of slowing down. Due to this staggering growth over the past three years they are looking to appoint a seasoned Paid Media Account Manager to join their team in Central London.
As a Senior Paid Media Account Manager your role will encompass a full approach to campaign strategies for your assigned clients. Your key tasks will include:
- Initiate and develop large-scale projects that can generate huge impact on growth
- Responsible for managing KPI's associated with our client's campaigns and identifying any tasks needed to achieve these
- Keyword research, bid optimisation, budget checks, analytics and reporting and troubleshooting
- Client liaison for daily enquiries
- Report to client base on campaign performance and upsell opportunities
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Managing a small team of people within the larger team and overseeing key aspects of the department.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Regularly optimise the accounts to achieve the clients goals
Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. They are especially interested in candidates looking to move into a leadership role.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- 5+ years' experience in a Paid Media role, preferably agency side
- An extensive knowledge in Paid Media
- Worked on budgets over £50k
- Ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
- Experience of managing junior team members
- Expert in analytics, attribution knowledge and highly proficient in tracking including use of GTM
- Experience of building and maintain client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between SEO, PPC & Social
- AdWords & Bing certified
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Experience of bid management platforms is a plus e.g. DoubleClick for Search
- Experience in programmatic display
- Experience working with Amazon, eBay and Gumtree ads
- Comfortable working large sets of data
- Knowledge of using scripts within AdWords is desirable but not essential.
In return you will be joining a Top UK start-up offering unrivalled career progression and a whole host of perks including summer hours, Friday drinks and early finishes, monthly team events and the opportunity to directly shape this innovative business.
To apply please send your CV highlighting your relevant experience.