Software Engineer, C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC, NoSQL eg. MongoDB, Perm, £40 - £60,000 Plus 5%
My client need top class developers / software engineers /.net c# software engineers with excellent problem-solving and communication skills who are motivated to do the right things in the right way and are determined to meet commitments no matter what challenges you face.
The role is based in Temple Mead's, Bristol with a leading cloud technology company.
I have between £40 - £60,000 plus 5% Bonus & Package on offer.
Required Skills /Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of C#, ASP.Net and/or ASP.Net MVC
- Commercial experience of building robust and scalable solutions using .net
- Strong understanding of OO development, patterns and practices
- Analytical thinking, good decision making skills
- SOLID and DRY software design principles
- Strong development and design knowledge of RDBMS eg. MS SQL
- The ability to analyse and debug existing code in terms of functionality and performance
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users
- A working understanding of agile software development practices eg. Scrum, KanBan, XP
The successful . Senior Net Developer / Software Engineer will also have some experience of or a desire to learn about the following:
- Saas, PaaS, IaaS eg. AWS, Azure
- Continuous delivery and / or DevOps
- NoSQL eg. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- Modern software development practices eg. TDD, BDD, Pairing
- CI and build tools eg. Jenkins, Bamboo, MSBuild
- SSL, REST APIs, JSON
- Message Queue systems eg RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Version control solutions eg. Git, Mercurial
Software Engineer, C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC, NoSQL eg. MongoDB, Perm, £40 - £60,000 Plus 5%, Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Swindon, Wilshire