Senior Mean Stack Developer
The Mean Stack Developer will lead excellence within the Digital Team, being a responsible and positive individual with great communication skills, experienced in supporting clients through discovery, development, deployment and maintenance of responsive websites, apps and tools
You will have strong communication skills and be responsible for the production of varied web solutions supporting clients through the full process - managing solutions from the server up, there is also scoping to shape the strategic direction of the DevOps strategy.
- Responsibility for start to finish client web solution support
- Work with initiative and independence to lead the Development strategy, pulling in key members of the team to support you
- Design technical architecture for web solutions and products
- Produce detailed technical documentation (including assisting with pitch responses, time estimates and solutions documents) and maintain accurate housekeeping of all records.
- At least 5 years' experience
- MEAN Stack
Predominately based in Macclesfield but there is the opportunity to work out of the Manchester office.