My global client is a software consultancy and they are looking for a Backend Developer to come in on a permanent basis. Salary paying between £55-75k - depending on experience.
Your role will involve working roughly 70% on site with their clients and 30% either in their office or at home.
You must be:
- Incredibly passionate about technology
- Very bright (Good university degree preferred)
- Eager to learn new tech stacks and further you career in a business that is exceptionally good at looking after it's staff.
- Strong Java background. Preferably more then 5 years experience working on projects using Java.
- You must have worked within an agile environment.
- You will be familiar with modern SPA frameworks - React and/or AngularJS
- Having worked on microservice architectures based on Node.js or Java backends.
- Good stakeholder management, specifically a good client-facing skills.
If this sounds like you then please apply !