Senior IT Technician - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £40k
Talent International are working in partnership with marketing organisation that is looking to recruit a Senior IT Technician on a permanent basis. Based in Central Manchester, the successful candidate will responsible for managing and dealing with any IT issues which may arise.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of new systems and technologies;
- Review the existing cyber security and make suggestions on how to improve it;
- Hold responsibility for reviewing the current data protection settings and make suggestions on how it should comply with new GDPR regulations.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Microsoft Office 2016, Exchange Online, Microsoft Azure Backup, SharePoint Online
- Skype for Business 2016, Paprika - Accounts package, SQL Management Studio
- Paxton Access - Net2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Sharp printer management
This is an urgent requirement with the client looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network, is interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV