We have a fantastic permanent opportunity to join our market leading client based in Bath City Centre. We are looking for a senior Infrastructure Engineer who has the ability help shape the future of their department. You will play an active role in supporting and managing issues that are escalated from 2nd line support teams. Monitoring core business infrastructure, applications and continuously enhancing and developing visibility of the monitoring solutions.
You will have a track record of delivering infrastructure projects and support services to high standards and have the chance to play an active part in the transformation of technology to deliver exciting new products
Essential Skills, experience
- Windows Server and Microsoft stack
- Linux server, preferably RedHat
- Azure/AWS/GCP cloud technologies
- VMWare and Vitalisation design, configuration and administration
- Proven experience in backup technologies and Disaster Recovery
- Environment architecture design, scope and delivery
- Security best practice awareness (ISO quality standards)
- Monitoring systems
- Networking knowledge including LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies covering routing, configuration and fault finding. Preferably Cisco.
- Configuration management
- SQL configuration and design
- Automation and deployment tools