£45 - £65K
Bonus Potential Paid Quarterly
I appreciate that Cheltenham races have been and gone, But if this client, and the role they have to offer was a horse, I would back it all the way. Their software is intelligent, their product is effective and their growth plan is astronomical.
Enabling brands and manufacturers to distribute their products and scale up their operation through numerous platforms allowing them to become successful direct to consumer retailers.
With significant investment and masterclass plans to grow through innovation and the use of technology solutions, they now require a creative frontend developer to join them as they leave the stalls as market leaders.
Senior Frontend Developer Specification:
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- General knowledge of client server communication including development and consumption (REST, API's, WebSockets)
- Knowledge of Automation Tools
- Have excellent in browser debugging skills allowing you to identify and fix issues efficiently
- Best practices and knowledge of application security
- Excellent optimistic problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD
- Developing new user-facing features and building reusable code libraries for future use. Ensuring UI/UX designs are technically feasible
- Understanding Enterprise Design Patterns and how they can be used to generate frameworks, platforms
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with ability to input best practices into the process.
- Understands how designs translate into reusable, flexible and scalable code; plus optimizing applications
- for maximum speed and scalabilitySenior Frontend Developer Essentials.
- Experience as a Full stack developer
- Experience of implementing and enabling A/B testing and continuous delivery
- Experience with Docker containers would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Angular2
- An active interest in current/new technologies in order to offer alternative solutions and tools to enhance applications
- Passion for technology and selling online with experience in ecommerce
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures, and their time and space performance.
- Experience with Java
- Experience working in Unix environment
- Familiarity with testing tools such as Selenium
- Knowledge of PHP, WordPress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google tag manager
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity then please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence.