Manchester, Greater Manchester
Development Digital Mobile
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
One of Talent's clients has emerged as the global leader in Customer Data Science. With over 30 years' experience in the retail market, using an array of multidimensional data, they are currently looking for a talented engineer to join them on their journey. You will deliver on the development and deployment of new technology products and/or platforms that drive excellent solutions for our clients.
- Deliver on development and deployment of applications, components, software, platforms or services of varying levels of complexity.
- Conduct requirements analysis and define and develop solutions with support from the Senior Engineer and/or Engineering Manager when required
- Work as part of a team on bigger products, ensuring service level agreements are met at all times
- Provide advice and guidance to more junior colleagues as required to resolve specific challenges
- Monitor and escalate operational metrics, identify and recommend opportunities to improve
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering subject such as Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Electronics or Engineering or equivalent
- Software development (agile)
- Software testing tools (e.g. Protractor, Selenium)
- Product management (Agile)
- Data Architecture & Modelling
- Cloud infrastructure, management and hosting
- Code management tools (Git)
- Infrastructure as code / DevOps (Kubernetes)
Proficiency in one or more of the below:
- C (# / ++) / .NET
- Java Script / React
- Hadoop / HDFS
A plus if you also have:
- Experience with projects of certain technological complexity.