Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant- £70,000 - £75,000
I'm currently headhunting for a Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant for a nationwide consultancy who deliver into some of the biggest CRM implementations across the UK. This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics CRM professional to progress their career and move into a senior position while working at a well-respected Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultancy experience, working with versions CRM 2013- D365.
- Customisation and configurations, workflows and reporting with in Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding / experience of .NET development
- Experience of gathering and design of technical components
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the organisation
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Customisation/ Configuration within MS Dynamics CRM
- Ability to self-manage individually in the context of working on a project delivery team
- Requirement gathering and running workshops
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
This is a good opportunity to work for a nationwide consultancy expanding and growing their practice within the Microsoft stack, providing great training schemes and accreditations for all employees.
For more information on all of our available opportunities, please give Tashan Williams a call on 0203 728 6125.