Talent International have an incredible opportunity for a Digital E-commerce manager to come and join one of our powerhouse retail clients, who are undertaking a global digital transformation and E-commerce is at the forefront of this.
Job Title: Senior Digital Commerce Manager
- Madrid (English and Spanish essential, Portuguese/Italian beneficial)
The Digital environment provides a truly unique opportunity to unleash the magic the client's brands through new channels and partners, who give access to new consumers and occasions. The "always on" nature of the Digital world also means that they can inspire millions of Consumers and Customers wherever and whenever they are online and then use an abundance of rich data to build ever deeper, value adding relationships. This world is already here but we will accelerate it in ways we are only just starting to imagine, come join us!
You will be joining a high performing team who are driving transformation, by putting digital at the heart of the business. Our client is a true market leader and growing share faster than the competition.
We are looking for people who:
- Are digitally native with a passion for digital commerce;
- Have a proven track record of delivering brilliant commercial performance
- Have creative flair for bringing brands to life;
- Is a self-starter who is famed for making things happen.
- Direct management of the customer relationship and P&L for Pureplay customers, including Amazon should they operate in the country.
- Overall accountability of the Digital P&L in the cluster, which will include influencing and working closely with the KAM's and Channel Directors. You will also need to secure appropriate marketing investment and manage those budgets accordingly.
- Work cross functionally to drive sales & marketing capability with the commercial and customer marketing team to build integrated plans which drive change, incremental sales and ROI
- Analyse KPIs and metrics to identify trends, generate sales growth and maximize conversion
- To lead the business exploration of the digital environment and test, evaluate and scale cutting edge Digital Marketing techniques in order to drive traffic and sales with key customers
- Champion for eCommerce within the business and responsible for engaging and motivating cross-functionally to support the team and your customer
- Commercial acumen - you are a commercial expert, tenacious in the pursuit of creating sustainable value. You have managed customers with P&L accountability, negotiated JBPs and helped lead Top 2 Top conversations. You have a record of delivering brilliant execution.
- eCommerce - You are a day-to-day digital native and while you may not yet have experience managing online customers you are obsessively curious and passionate about this area keeping up with trends, competitor activity & discovering the success platforms of the future. Experience in Digital Marketing is beneficial.
- Analytical skills - you have the ability to synthesise and analyse data, generating meaningful insights and recommendations
- Agility to work in a fast moving, matrix organisation and the ability to build brilliant relationships to deliver amazing outcomes.
- Languages - English and Spanish Essential, Portuguese and Italian Beneficial
- Agitator, you challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth - you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
- Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes, taking people on the journey with you
- Effective communicator, driving simplicity
- Famous for making it happen - your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact
To find out more about this fantastic position please apply below
Industry leading package on offer
And Relocation assistance if required