Senior DevOps Engineer / Development Operations Engineer / Linux System Admin / Technical Operations Lead / Infrastructure Lead Engineer / Linux Systems Architect
My Client are a big player in the Enterprise Information Management Arena.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of an international Powerhouse. The ideal DevOps Engineer will make an impact on the development and deployment of a brand new, cloud based, Big Data Information Governance product using the latest technology.
If you want to be part of something great, something brand new - creating a whole new genre of enterprise products then this is the role for you.
- AWS - Deploying and maintaining infrastructure
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu)
- Configuration management via Puppet
- Web Services (RESTful APIs)
- *nix command line, Bash (or equivalent) scripting
- Monitoring and resource tracking frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work as part of an agile team
- Deploying multi-component products onto a cloud platform across multiple data centres
- Deployment and operation of NoSQL databases (Apache Cassandra preferred)
- Elastic Search experience beneficial
- Building out automated system deployment using Java, Python or equivalent
- Strong background and understanding in cloud security (securing applications and infrastructure)
- Use of continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins and Rundeck)
- Understanding agile principles (Scrum or Kanban)
Please send a recent CV or call me on 0759 007 4913
Senior DevOps Engineer / Development Operations Engineer / Linux System Admin / Technical Operations Lead / Infrastructure Lead Engineer / Linux Systems Architect / AWS / LINUX/ PUPPET/JAVA/ NAGIOS