Role: Senior Content Designer
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35: Outside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £400
Security Clearance: BPSS/DBS
Interview Process: FACE TO FACE
I'm currently looking for a brillant Senior Content Designer, with GDS/Public Sector experience for a significant project based in Sheffield.
What will you be doing?
- Taking the lead, supervising or directly line managing other Content Designers, clarifying and communicating team objectives, bringing a broader perspective to a team so that it can focus on different delivery approaches.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring team performance, utilising team diversity to maximise effectiveness.
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content across all channels (web, mobile, social media)write with a user, not a client/department in mind first and foremost.
- Working on needs analysis - taking existing content, identifying content gaps and overlaps.
- Develop transition plans and attend planning meetings with contacts, delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to audience, easily understood) and to the organisation's style, monitoring the performance of content and tools and work with the Product Manager and a multi-disciplinary team to understand user behaviours and feedback.
Please get in contact asap as this role closes 29/03/2019 on 01173320825 (Dylan)