Senior / Lead Automation QA Engineer, £65,000-£85,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London
Talent International are looking to hire a Senior Automation QA for a client of ours. By using leading cutting-edge technology via digital and smartphones they're shaking up the industry as top leaders not only in the UK but also in Europe.
Adding exciting and new services on a regular basis they're not just a start-up with an idea, they have a proven business model that is growing at an exceptional rate generating strong revenues.
You'll have been in a Senior Level position previous and work on all the different phases of the software development lifecycle to join the team on a permanent basis and be responsible for the full implementation, executions of automation test solutions but also be around to support test engineering practices.
Delivering high quality solutions, you will work with all areas of the business and bring creative but curious ideas on board whilst having a hands-on work hard mentality.
Your responsibilities will include managing all QA phases but not limited to;
- Implementation and execution of test solutions supporting test engineering practices
- Develop automation test scripts
- Update and manage the team
- Use functional test cases and cross browser web testing
- Run tests for all releases but also record, document and track bugs
We expect you to have:
- Automation QA experience
- Java integration API experience
- Testing using Selenium Appium or PageObject
- Experience across mobile applications
- Automation testing frameworks and Mobile automation testing experience
- Proven experience in writing end to end automation (Mobile + Backend UI)
- Excellent communication skills
- AWS Automation testing but not essential
- Cross functional development team, collaborating with designers, product managers and developers
- Test case management tools
- Knowledge of using Charles Proxy
- Passion or previous experience in software development
- Ability to make a valued contribution to building the best product possible
- International connects and team. Ability to travel globally between offices
- Occasional work from home and flexible working hours dependant on work load
- Share options and competitive salary