An international software solutions company are inviting a Segment Marketing Manager to join their Bath based team.
Founded in 2013, They are known for developing disruptive technologies that are incorporated in a integrated platform that provides a secure end-to-end running of applications.
Innovation, transparency, teamwork and creative expression is valued highly here and strongly encouraged across all teams.
As a Segment Marketing Manager you will be both technically competent and commercially aware with a passion for emerging and innovative technologies. Reporting to the senior vice president of marketing your day-to-day life will include:
- Refine key services, functionality and benefits into product marketing messages
- Create marketing collateral targeted for Technical and Business decision makers.
- Craft compelling audience-specific content such us product videos, case studies, webcasts, demos, whitepapers, presentations, guides, blogs posts and social media campaigns
- Support sales enablement by communicating product value proposition
- Perform competitive analysis and develop compelling strategies to address competition
- Articulate product knowledge and technology alternatives within Industrial IoT, Smart Buildings and Smart Connected City verticals.
- Present and promote company solutions both internally and externally
You will ideally have a minimum of 8 years prior work experience within a similar software solutions business at varying sizes and levels. They are also looking for:
- A deep understanding of technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, sales or product marketing
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content.
- Ability to work independently and with full autonomy
- A strong leader with the ability to drive consensus and articulate recommendations to senior executives.
- Ability to travel if needed.
Along with having the opportunity to have direct influence business with the freedom to innovate you'll be offered a salary between £60k - £80k plus bonus and additional company benefits such as BUPA healthcare.
If this sounds like you get in touch today with a copy of your CV.