Security Engineer - Permanent - South East - Up to £60k + benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with a global communications provider that is looking to recruit a Security Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the South East, the successful candidate will act as subject matter expert and ensure that the organisation's information assets are not compromised.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead in vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and secure code review;
- Tracking security events and logging them when needed;
- Compiling reports on the information security and compliance across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing security systems (e.g. vulnerability scanning, penetration testing etc);
- A track record of working with scripting languages such as Java and Powershell;
- Experience of Windows Infrastructure, Linux and AWS Application Security.
This position offers a base salary of up to £60 000 and other benefits such as a bonus of up to 9% and an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV