Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Security Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting investigations of IT security incidents.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to and managing the IT security strategy;
- Ensuring that the Group IT compliance is adhered to;
- Managing IT audits for suppliers and customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working with IT security standards;
- Detailed knowledge of IT security risks;
- Experience leading and coaching junior teams.
The successful candidate play a key role in ensuring that current and new IT solutions are sufficiently monitored and governance is in place.
This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you or anyone is interested, please send a copy of your CV