Scrum Master/Agile Coach - New Role!!
Based - Central Cardiff
Salary- £38000 - £41000 + Great Benefits
My client, a leading, national organisation currently seek a Scrum Master/Agile Coach to join their expanding team. Within the role, you will lead a scrum team and facilitate the delivery of cutting edge software that will be used throughout the UK.
Within the role, the successful candidate will:
- Be a pioneer for Agile methodologies and processes throughout the team and organisation
- Lead a team made up of a variety of software professionals including developers, testers, BAs and Architects
- Be responsible for promoting an Agile way of working throughout your team and organisation
- Facilitate scrum meetings and lead sprints, ensuring efficiency throughout the team
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the organisation to set expectations on delivery times, estimates, project deliverables and more
- Mentor others and develop their knowledge and adherence to agile
- Help manage colleagues progression and have direct management responsibilities including 121s, career plans, development plans etc.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong background in implementing and embedding an Agile way of working throughout their workplace
- Experience of working within software teams, with an understanding of how to best utilise a team with varied skillsets (a development background is not required though)
- A strong track record of managing others
- Experience of leading Scrum ceremonies and managing sprints within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with and manage key stakeholders
- Knowledge of the SDLC a huge bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most reputed organisation in the area and offers fantastic opportunities to develop your career and those around you. If you are looking for your next move and this sounds like you please get in touch!