Scrum Master - North East - Contract - £450 per day
Talent is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Scrum Master on an initial 6 month contract.
Based in the North East, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring teams understand the value and benefits of using an agile methodology.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice to the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices;
- Identifying blockers and working with members of the team to remove them;
- Developing and leading a team.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working as a Product/Scrum Master;
- Leading and managing team;
- Working within an agile environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they embark on their next phase of development.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV