Salary: £20,000 to £45,000 (DOE)
My client is looking for a Salesforce Engineer in an exciting period of growth and business. You will be joining an already established team and will be looking at working on a variety of exciting projects. This role is ideal for yourself if you are passionate about development and looking for your next opportunity!
- Delivering well documented, clean and testable code.
- Working closely with the team to articulate solutions and share knowledge to ensure success.
- Architecting solutions.
- Working closely with both technical and non-technical clientele.
- Exposure to Lightning, Apex, Visualforce and GIT.
- Proven software development.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Ability to work as part of a team and effectively communicate ideas.
- Knowledge of REST and best practices.
Whether you are an individual that is looking to expand their current knowledge or a developer that is looking to get stuck in and challenge yourself then this is the right position for you.