Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
My client is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their current team and support the continuous growth of their organisation and business!
No one day is the same with my client as every day you will be expanding and developing your current Salesforce knowledge with a fantastic team around you. Alongside your administrative duties, you will be offered the opportunity to work with a variety of leading clients in industries such as Hospitality, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, etc.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- City Centre office location
- 5% commission on self-generated new business
- Performance bonuses of up to £3000 per annum.
- Offer support with designing, developing, testing, documenting and deploying solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Supporting stakeholders with making recommendations for solutions and best practices based on complex technical discussions.
- Communicating and collaborating to provide regular updates to other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration tasks: configuration, reports and dashboards, manging data, designing process and flows across numerous Salesforce products (primarily Sales, Service and Communities)
- Manging and implementing quick start solutions.
- Support on going clients through support admin tasks.
- 3+ years' experience working as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Minimum certification of ADM201 (ADM211 is desirable)
- Experience with Data Migration
- Experience with Lightning App Builder.
Basic Salesforce Developer experience is desirable. (Visualforce, complex flows and process builder)
- Customer focused
- Collaborative and team-working
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Embrace change and able to adapt to change.
- Ability to work at a pace and in a high-pressure environment
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders and external partners.