My client is a leading Technology Service provider which covers the supporting of design, engineering and manufacturing in various industries.
Located in their West Midlands office they are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to manage 80-90 users. The role will include:
- Business analysis, including identifying areas of improvement, gathering requirements from stakeholders, managing a development roadmap and reporting to directors.
- Dealing with day to day enquires and requests for support, report writing and training
Key Personal Points:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and over the telephone, technical and non-technical.
- Highly motivated and organised with a dynamic customer-focused attitude
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- A clear understanding of the need to lead and work within established processes.
- ADM201 & App Builder certifications necessary. Additional certifications are valuable such as Platform Developer.
- Strong Salesforce.com configuration, customisation and integration knowledge.
- Experience in APEX & Visualforce advantageous.
- Experience shown in managing Salesforce in small to medium size businesses.
- Understanding of the implementation and management of Salesforce Communities.
- A degree of experience in accounting and management.
- Ability to manage full customer lifecycle from lead generation to invoicing and support through helpdesk.
- Able to demonstrate project management including writing specs of work detailing requirements, lead times and resources required
Please apply using the links provided.