IT Sales Account Manager
Location: Leicester - UK Wide travel required
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 (Depending on experience) + Commission
What we do:
White label hardware support company delivering to channel partners throughout the UK, filling customers with the confidence through a dedicated support partnership.
Our experienced team deliver a premium service throughout, with complete focus on meeting the customer's requirements
Because of these qualities and the attention to detail, we are now an established organisation and the leading IT hardware support company, that covers the UK and Ireland.
The role of the Account Manager is to secure existing business whilst finding opportunities to identify new business across the UK & Europe. The successful candidate will possess a consultative sales approach, experience gained in a Channel / B2B environment & possess business level language skills
Duties / Skills:
- Managing existing accounts, contacting leads and conducting meetings with new business opportunities
- Maintaining and exceeding the highest standards of professionalism and customer service
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Being a product and service advocate
- Keeping up to date with competitors and changes in the marketplace
- Essential requirements:
- A natural salesperson
- Previous experience within a B2B sales or Account Management role
- Business level language skills
- Good knowledge of IT products/services
- Can communicate with decision makers of all levels
- Adaptable and eager to learn about all the business services and products
- Be motivated to work as an individual in a home/field based role
- Full UK Driving License and willing to travel to clients across UK and also Europe
All members of the Business Development team must be able to travel to the main office in Leicester but have the flexibility of working from their home location.