SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS 4.x / BI / CRYSTAL REPORTS / ETL / REPORTS / SSIS / SQL / TSQL
Are you looking for your next exciting role as SAP Business Objects BI Architect / Lead in Bristol? If so, read on!
Salary: Competitive + 10% Bonus, working from home available, Flexible working hours, Free Technical Training provided, Pension, Personal Career Development plans for all staff, and the list goes on!
We are seeking a SAP Business Objects Consultant/Architect who will work as part of the BI Team in collaboration with other Developers and DBA's.
You will have excellent hands on experience with SAP BO 4.x upgrade, installation / configuration / troubleshooting experience. (From version 3.7 to 4.x) and BO architectural/infrastructure experience.
You will work with a Thriving, market leader in their field, that also prides themselves as an organisation that invests in their staff by putting Innovation with technology at the top of their priority when it comes to IT.
You will get involved in:
- Taking the responsibility for all phases of reports development and the management of reporting activities within a development project as well as having the responsibility for the production and approval of all reporting deliverables and achievement of reporting milestones during a project.
- Helping to Set-up and configure internal reporting environments for development and testing.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other developers.
- Design and develop solutions using SAP Business Objects Suite of BI tools.
- Develop bespoke SAP Business Objects reporting solutions for customers.
- Produce written documentation for product features, such as user guides and design documents.
- Coordinate all activities and all Business Objects developers during the development of projects.
- Manage a small team of Business Objects developers
- Analyse product documentation and attend design workshops to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements.
- Gather and document new reporting requirements to a good standard.
- Estimating of project work.
- As part of a group, define and agree acceptance criteria for reporting tasks and develop solutions to meet them.
- Co-operate with senior staff as required to define and agree the reporting strategy to be employed for development projects.
Key Skills and attributes - Technical
- Experience of upgrading Business Objects.
- Experience of sizing, server landscaping, tuning and monitoring Business Objects.
- Reports development using Web Intelligence (Business Objects BI 4.2).
- Universe design and development using Information Design Tool and Designer.
- Experience of using the CMC for user, folder and universe administration.
- Experience of promoting Business Objects reports and universes between multiple environments using Promotion Management.
- Experience of requirements gathering, complete design, testing and deployment of Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience of supporting production systems and resolving tickets within defined SLAs.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply ASAP as the client is looking to move quite quickly.
Talent International are acting as an employment agency in regards the role of BI Developer.
You must have the current right to work in the UK to be considered.
SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS / BI / CRYSTAL REPORTS / ETL / REPORTS / SSIS / SQL / TSQL