Early in your career as a Ruby on Rails Developer, or an experienced player looking for a unique opportunity? Offering best in class environment this consumer facing body offer a creative environment and continuous development on substantial projects from which to accelerate your career.
You will work as part of a colleagiate and progressive team to design and develop web applications (across the full project life cycle) for this informative organisation working to support the public in general.
- Designing and building web and mobile products.
- Designing and implementing APIs for internal and external use.
- Training and mentoring new developers.
- Being involved in the wider web development community, identifying good practices to be adopted by the Service and sharing experiences.
- Developing and testing for cross-browser and device compatibility.
- Work with the development team colleagues to effectively integrate the presentation tier with the application and resource tiers.
- Maintaining and sharing knowledge of emerging technologies, trends and standards, browser capabilities, standards compliance, and accessibility issues
However most important is your approach, this environment realishes learning, development with allocated time each week to discovery. You'll be a collegiate reliable team player with good communication skills, attention to detail and ability to deliver is a given.
Central London location with Smart Working policy, great leadership and an overall package incl basic salary, attractive pension and season ticket loan. This organisation actively supports your professional development through networking and conference attendance.