Role: Senior Ruby Developer
Contract Length: 6 months (possible extension)
Day Rate: £450-£525
This is a role for a senior Ruby developer with experience working in a multi-disciplinary agile team environment using test driven development approach (TDD).
Knowledge of AWS is also required. Must have strong experience working with SQL databases (PostgreSQL).
The ideal candidate should have:
* Strong postgres and data modelling
* Experience with event based data models
* Experience building and documenting APIs
* Strong testing experience
* Knowledge of AWS
* Ability to work in a small, agile, cross functional team
* Expert level Ruby
- Design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation
- Have strong skills in front end or back end web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects, organisation.
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs. Implement APIs for internal and external use
Please note, we can't accept Tier 2 visas for this role
If this sounds like something you are looking for, please click apply or give Laima a call on 01173320826