Head of Development /Technical Architect / Lead Engineer / Lead Developer / Technical Director
About the role
You will be reporting to the CTO and responsible for managing and leading a team of engineers, building, deploying and operating a new service which is a next generation solution that takes existing HCM processes and optimizes them through modern digital technologies, such as RPA, Machine Learning and AI, Cognitive services, Power BI, Power Apps and workflow automation tools.
You will be responsible for the engineering efforts on the Project, the execution of the roadmap, the architecture and the quality of the product.
You will also be actively building a team, attracting talent and growing talent in your organization. Skills and experience
- You must have an engineering degree, preferably in software engineering
- Extensive experience in running engineering teams
- Technical experience in modern technologies on any stack
- Good practical knowledge and understanding of DevOps and Agile
- Proven ability to motivate, lead and manage a team of engineers
- Collaborate well with others across the organization and deliver results through others
- Have knowledge of modern technologies such as RPA tools, Azure or other public cloud and AI and ML
- Experience in payroll and HR software is a bonus
Head of Development /Technical Architect / Lead Engineer / Lead Developer / Technical Director / RPA / Azure / .net / Python / HCM / Payroll / Bristol