Recruitment Data Analyst Opportunity
Up to £350 per day: London (preferable), Blackpool, Sheffield or Newcastle.
We are looking for someone to:
- In conjunction with senior managers set and monitor recruitment targets
- Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative data on recruitment activity and make recommendations for improvement
- Produce reports and insight for senior management
- Feed into wider data recruitment collation and analysis
- Produce intelligence to influence decision making, utilising tools and local knowledge to understand and present a picture of the total addressable market
- Regularly report and analyse wider digital marketplace trends
- Drill down and complete VFM studies on advertising and headhunting platforms to influence future investment decisions
- Attend regular retrospectives to understand campaign level analysis for recruitment
- Have comprehensive knowledge of Digital trends and current and future digital delivery capability needs
- Act as an ambassador for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in order to make improvements along the entire chain; leading and building good working relationships with experts along the way
- Recognise the strengths and successes made to date and is able to build on those successes and create further developments and improvements. Being inclusive throughout of the experience and expertise already within the teams.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Proficient in process improvement practices and experience of embedding new processes
- Able to use a variety of methods and techniques of data collection, in-depth analysis, research and report preparation
- Excellent in communication
- Excellent in collaborating and have the ability to build strong relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- You'll need to have a degree of knowledge of the public-sector environment