Frontend Engineer to join an ever growing team in the London office.
With some exciting projects underway, this role would initially be focused on a massive digital transformation project. Working alongside the Head of .Net, Technical Lead and BE Engineers you will be part of this exciting new project.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Some knowledge of/or commercial exposure to ReactJS
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, CSS3 animations and SVG
- Experience building responsive, CMS powered sites
- Cross browser / device testing
- Cares about writing clean, semantic markup
- Basic understanding of how to build accessible sites, apps and components
- Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients
- Faithfully translate designs into fully semantic and interactive front-end
- Work with backend developers to define APIs, collaborate on CMS integration and integrate front-end ops into wider DevOps
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security
- Succinctly communicate complex problems and proposed solutions
- Collaborate and communicate across teams, including design, experience planning, production, account management.