My client a startup fintech business is looking for a Front End Developer to focus on the client-side elements of current and future services.
They work in a rapidly changing market with changing requirements and great potential for new and unique services and this position be working to ensure that the interface to the user will be the best and easiest to use.
Challenges and Opportunities
The key challenges and opportunities in this role are to:
- Develop innovative ways to display the rich data sets to users in an easy-to-use and intuitive way
- Work with Product Development team members and end users to turn requirements into prototypes and ultimately the final deliverable
- Work with UX and UI designers to find highly usable and visually attractive solutions to help users navigate large datasets and allow the user to quickly focus on important areas.
Main Technologies in use at Front End services
- Linux: Debian
- Various tools - Jira, Git, Confluence
- Good degree / Academic qualifications, 3+ years Front End software development experience
- Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, with good team-working skills
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to prioritise appropriately
- Strong design and software development skills, including appropriate OO patterns
- Experience in software development on the *nix / web environment