Quantum Machine Learning Engineer
| Machine Learning | Coventry | Python | Quantum Computing |
Job Location: Coventry
Salary £50 000 - £80 000 + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Searching for a dedicated individual with experience in Quantum computing who is ready to take the next step in their career and join a market leader in telematics. Due to market growth, this company is looking for passionate candidates to join their already existing research team.
- Reviewing business operations and market information - i.e. logistic optimisation.
- Enhancing the current telematics product range by using Distributed Optimisation Algorithms.
- Handling the current integration of Quantum Computing in the business and looking to review for further transformation.
- Strong programming skills in one of more language: Python, R, Matlab
- Master's in a relevant field
- Familiarisation with Data Visualisation tools: Tableau, Power BI, R Shiny
- Experience with quantum mechanics and computing.
- PhD in relevant field: Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
- Programming skills in C/ C++, C#
- Previous experience in similar role
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, visa sponsorship is not available.
In case of a high number of applicants, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.