Quality Assurance Compliance Leader - Manchester - up to £50k + Bonus + Benefits
New role for a growing division based in Manchester. You will lead a QA team to develop and support quality assurance activities are met with a focus on governance and ensure compliances are adhered to the highest standards. The purpose of the role is to support compliance activities across the business and implement best practices.
Role and Responsibilities:
Preparation and regular review of Standard Operating Procedures
- Implement compliance and governance procedures
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of relevant Quality systems, processes and procedures.
- Drive continuous improvement activities through challenging current working practices with a view of improving efficiencies and quality standards.
- Assessing impacts and risks in delivering work items across the team
- Ensuring regulatory and PCI standards are adhered to across the testing phase.
Leadership skills are essential as you will be leading a team of software testers, managing, mentoring, coaching and developing team their careers and dealing with appraisal reviews.
Planning, organising, problem solving and influencing will be your key attributes.
Successful candidates will possess strong self-learning skills with evidence of continued professional development and be able to demonstrate a track record in delivering to deadlines and show a willingness to embrace change in a fast-paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation that will offer an excellent working environment, benefits package and opportunity for you to develop your technical skills further.
If this Quality Assurance Compliance Leader role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in further detail.