A QAT analyst designs and executes test plans and carries out exploratory testing as part of a broader risk-based approach.
QAT analysts, take a business and operational view when analysing the system under test, in so doing identifying gaps not just in software but in processes too . They are responsible for evaluating business artefacts and supporting system integration testing. Play a major role in the acceptance activity within a development phase. Must have domain and business knowledge, as part of product responsibilities. Identify and raise defects with the team, as part of product responsibilities. Support test engineers and software developers to identify test scenarios to be automated. Educate and support the rest of the delivery teams with testing, educate internal and external stakeholders and work with delivery teams to define 'quality'
The candidate should be able to
This Job Requires Security Clearance
- Develop and execute test cases.
- Determine test data requirements and prepare test data.
- Log and track defects in test management tool with a high quality of documentation and ensure all required fields are completed.
- Retest defect fixes.
- Actively participate in defect meetings.
Participate in walkthroughs as required and provide feedback
- Oracle Fusion Could or EBS HCM experience in Core HRMS,
- Payroll UK,
- Security Clearance
- Learning Management,
- Taleo modules will be plus.
- Total 4+ years with 2+ years relevant to role