This is an opportunity for an Automation Tester who has a solid background in writing automated test scripts and a working knowledge of a development language - particularly c# and .net
The ideal candidate will have some selenium (web driver), gherkin, cucumber, spec flow, SQL, C#, JIRA, Confluence experience - as well as manual / database testing
And enjoy working in an Agile environment, in small Product teams
Key responsibilities of the Test Automation engineer
- Understand the product requirements and ensure that test strategy is devised in a manner that confirms the requirements specification is met by the product.
- Design and create automated test cases/scripts.
- Develop automated test scripts, executing and maintaining automated test suites and results analysis using automated tools suites
- Conduct functional, Regression and Usability testing (Manual testing/Automation testing).
- Report defects with detailed clarity and defect tracking using such tools as JIRA.
- Create, maintain and execute performance testing tool(s).
- Prepare and present comprehensive test reports.
- Adopt and maintain existing QA Automation Framework and CI Process.
- Work with external team members.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Experience with automated testing tools Selenium, Cucumber
- Proven experience in using source code management tools.
- Ability to think outside the box and 'crack' the product with testing acumen.
- Good team player.
- Willing to work with new technologies and QA tools.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Software Testing Lifecycle and good practices.
- Experience building test environments
- Experience in testing websites based on content management systems
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Hands on experience in JIRA and Confluence.
- Database skills - SQL
Selenium (web driver), gherkin, cucumber, spec flow, SQL, C#, JIRA, Confluence, agile techniques.