QA Engineer - Permanent - North East - Salary dependent on experience
Talent International is working with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a QA Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the North East, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing cloud based services to organisations on a national and international scale.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to create and develop test plans and cases from fast paced and innovative projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing specific testing approaches within defined stage of development;
- Conducting reviews and maintaining existing automation suites to ensure they are optimised;
- Act as the lead on the full end to end testing phase, working closely with a team and assigning work if needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of QA and the various testing procedures and approaches for different phases of the SDLC.;
- Experience of testing frameworks and tooling such as JUnit, TestNG, REST/SOAP API, Assured or Postman;
- A proven ability of creating test plans and cases from fast-paced evolving projects.
This position offers the opportunity to continue your own personal development with assigned training days. Within the first 12 months of joining, you will be given the opportunity to identify areas of improvement and develop specific training material.
This role offers an attractive, depending on candidate experience, and other benefits such as 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more), an attractive pension scheme and a bonus of up to 15%.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV