QA Engineer - Manual - Permanent - West Midlands - £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a QA Engineer on a permanent basis.
Based in the West Midlands and working as part of the Quality Assurance team you will need to ensure the successful delivery of internally developed systems and ensure they are working to a high level of quality.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Writing and executing test plans;
- Leading on the identification of suitable test data and writing acceptance tests;
- Testing across various devices and platforms.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Testing various software solutions including internally developed and off-the-shelf configured;
- Working with multiple device types and understanding the intricacies of multi-platform testing;
- Using BDD and Postman.
This role offers a base salary of up to £40 000 as well as an attractive benefits scheme. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing organisations in the UK.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV