Python/R Developer x2 - NEW ROLE
6 month contract
My client, a leading organisation throughout the UK, currently seek a Python/R Developer with a background a background in Software Development and Data Science to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will work within a highly agile development environment and will be involved in the design, development and implementation of new products and solutions. You will work closely with colleagues throughout the organisation including Product Owners, BAs, Developers, Testers and more to deliver cutting edge solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience building software solutions in Python and ideally R
- Strong understanding of ETL and associated technologies, with the ability to reproducible pipelines/code
- Experience of a variety of database technologies and ideally experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Big Data tools and technologies as well as experience within Data Science a huge bonus
- Background in working on Greenfield projects with the ability to work throughout the entire SDLC
- Must be happy working within a fast paced, highly agile environment
- Must be happy working with colleagues throughout the organisation, working in a collaborative way and sharing knowledge wherever possible
If this sounds like you and if you are available to start a new contract ASAP please get in touch!