Are you an experienced Software Implementation Project Manager who has delivered global externally facing projects?
Can you provide multiple cases of successful software implementations delivered on time and within budget?
Do you have experience of managing delivery of large scale UC&C and/or Contact Centre projects with peripherals?
The Project Manager role is customer facing, leading projects that require input from multiple internal functions and 3rd party teams. You will be responsible for driving high standards of governance in relation to budget and documentation whilst delivering a high-quality solution and service to the customer.
You will report to the Service Delivery Manager
- Management and control of the delivery of multiple concurrent projects of all sizes within a commercially focused delivery framework
- Management of the full project life-cycle
- Supporting Managers in estimating project related professional services costs
- Determining, documenting and managing project scope, requirements, deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Production of project plans and milestones using company mandated planning tools
- Production of project status reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations
- Ensuring that project acceptance criteria and invoicing milestones are understood and agreed by the customer
- Obtaining stakeholder buy-in to project plans and programmes of change
- Supporting in identifying project impacts on internal departments and workload
- Promoting delivery strategies that maximise project revenues, minimise costs, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Supervising and motivating project resources in a matrix-management structure to ensure quality and consistency
- Tracking project deliverables and costs to ensure implementations complete to time and within acceptable budget tolerances
- Identification and management of project risks, dependencies, deliverables and milestones along a critical path
- Ensuring smooth transitions to business-as-usual at project completion
- Management of all financial aspects of the projects including customer invoicing and project costs.
o PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent
o ITIL Foundation Certification, desirable
Skills & Experience
- Extensive software project management experience.
- Experience of managing delivery of large scale UC&C and/or Contact Centre projects with peripherals
- Experience of managing projects in a Financial Services or Public Sector environment
- Significant experience with Project Methodologies such as PRINCE2® or similar
- High degree of proficiency with project management software, such as Microsoft Project
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to negotiate and reach compromise to ensure project completion
- Ability to flex plans to react to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Ability to persuade, encourage and motivate
- Experience of managing a delivery of a contact centre would be advantageous
Able to travel across the UK including overnight stays and overseas EMEA if required to support delivery of projects