Contract Length: 9 months (possible extension)
Location: Sheffield (option to work remotely 1 day a week)
IR35: Inside IR35
Rate: £340 Umbrella PAYE rate to be confirmed
1) Infrastructure experience
2) Good background of project management
3) Fit in the values of the company.
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS - (SC clearance ideal)
CV Deadline: 14/11 @16:00
Interview Process: ASAP
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To engage with a managed service provider to implement the IT Infrastructure requirements for the new office. Which includes, but is not limited to:
o Desk based technologies
o Meeting rooms
o Break out areas
o Hearing rooms
* To lead on the delivery of IT infrastructure for new projects and changes.
* To design, implement and manage cloud-based solutions.
* To design, implement and manage IT Disaster recovery and Business Continuity environments.
* To design, implement and manage the IT security of the entire Network.
* To perform bi-annual reviews on configurations ensuring all Firewall access and translation rules are accurate.
* To design, implement and manage the core IT infrastructure including responsibility for:
* To ensure that physical hardware is regularly updated with the latest firmware updates.
* To create network related documentation and system/network diagrams, ensuring backups of most recent configuration files are kept.
* To provide administration and support for the email security systems.
* To maintain relationships with third party suppliers and vendors.
We are looking for someone with:
* Have a good understanding and familiarity with the full IT infrastructure implementation lifecycle.
* Project management qualification and /or evidence of delivering successful IT Infrastructure project
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
* Strong hands-on technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies such as: Windows Servers, Active Directory and core network/Cisco technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, Firewalls, VLAN's and VPN using Cisco Switches and Routers.
* Good understanding of data network infrastructures, Wi-Fi, Voip, Telephony.
* Ability to work independently and with a proven track record of effective problem solving.
* Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external users of widely varying abilities and backgrounds.
* Ability to interpret and analyse problems quickly and effectively to resolve clients' support queries.
* A proven role model for respectful, open and honest behaviour including a demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity in service delivery.